NetEnt Slots - Return to Player Percentage

NetEnt is a major player in the games provider sector. With over two decades, the casino has been providing different games in different categories. The casino games are certified by a well-known auditing company. You can learn how to make deposit at an online casino by visiting netentcasinos.money .

Netent slots game

Netent has different casino games in different categories, however, the video slot category stands out. If you want to learn more about playing online casino games, you can check out fittoyoutraining.com . Below are some of the distinguishing features of Netent video slot games

  1. Uniques symbols
  2. High RTP

The games consist of video slot games that has different reel design and themes. If you are a fan of historical events, you will love the slots developed based on ancient cultures such as Pyramid slot. Also, there slots with varying number of reels.

What is RTP?

Return to Player percentage is a percentage of the amount of bet that a slot game returns to players. This can be seen as the percentage of odds of a game also. When choosing an online slot, this is one of the attributes to look out for.

The RTP works this way, if, for instance, the RTP of an online slot is 90%. This means that the odds of the online casino is 10%. Therefore you have a chance of getting back 90% of the amount you have bet over the game

NetEnt Slots and RTP

One major distinguishing factor is that NetEnt slots have a high RTP percentage. In most cases, you will find out that the video slots have an RTP that is above 95%, which is higher than the accepted 95%. This is something that gives players joy.

There are some NetEnt slots that have an RTP as high as 98%. This is one of the highest RTP you will find in the casino world. An example of video slot with RTP as high as that is the Blood Sucker slot

Playing Netent Slot for free

As you plan to start playing online casino games, you can check out the free online slots games by netent before trying out the real deal. This helps players to get a feel of the game. Some of the Netent games you can play includes

  • Secrete of Atlantis,
  • Jack Hammer 2
  • Kings of Chicago,

To play Netent video slot, all you need to do is to hit the spin button. However, you will also need to set the bet size. You can do this by setting the bet value and levels using the high and low option to your desired size.

Final thoughts on NetEnt games

The best way to get the best out of Netent slots is by reading the accompanying information. This gives you an overview of all the game has to offer which includes the payable and also symbols with specific values that they hold when you land them

In summary, NetEnt slots create one of the best slot games with gameplay, bonus, high-quality themes, special features, and high Return To Player averaging 96%. With NetEnt video slots, you have the chance to win a high amount of rewards with little to no risk involved.